Shit, het is weer wit

Gisteravond toen oma en tante Elly naar huis reden begon het al te sneeuwen. Het was niet koud buiten, dus het bleef niet liggen. Vanochtend toen ik wakker werd en naar buiten keek, zag ik 1 wit landschap. Dat betekende dus feest! We gingen gelukkig naar het Twiske toe, lekker wandelen in alle rust.

Sneeuw 24 januari

Het had behoorlijk gesneeuwd, er lag wel weer een centimeter of 15!

Sneeuw 24 januari

We konden helaas niet een al te groot eind lopen. De sneeuw bleef nogal aan onze poten plakken 🙁

Sneeuw 24 januari

Ik kon bijna niet meer lopen met al die ijsklonten aan mijn poten. Ik voelde me net een diepvries-OES.

Sneeuw 24 januari

Het was heerlijk in de sneeuw. Hopelijk ligt het er morgen ook nog 🙂 Alleen de baasjes zijn het een beetje zat…

Reacties

560 Comments op " Shit, het is weer wit "

• kd shoes
    28 februari 2020 - 20:45

I precisely wished to say thanks yet again. I do not know the things that I might have done in the absence of the concepts revealed by you over that situation. Previously it was a depressing issue for me, but discovering the very skilled style you processed it forced me to cry for delight. I am just happier for the work as well as pray you comprehend what a powerful job that you’re undertaking instructing the mediocre ones with the aid of your webpage. I know that you’ve never met all of us.

• coach bags
    2 maart 2020 - 03:34

I needed to compose you one little observation to help thank you so much once again regarding the beautiful opinions you have documented at this time. This is really open-handed of people like you giving openly what a number of us might have offered for an electronic book to end up making some money on their own, precisely seeing that you might have tried it if you desired. Those principles likewise acted as the easy way to be aware that other people have the identical dreams similar to my own to understand very much more pertaining to this problem. I know there are a lot more pleasurable times in the future for many who scan your blog post.

• supreme clothing
    4 maart 2020 - 23:35

My wife and i were now joyful that Jordan could finish off his analysis by way of the ideas he had from your own blog. It is now and again perplexing to just always be releasing strategies which often others may have been making money from. We really see we have you to thank because of that. These illustrations you made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships you can make it easier to engender – it’s got everything amazing, and it is helping our son and our family understand this subject is cool, and that is pretty serious. Thanks for everything!

• yeezy boost 350 v2
    10 maart 2020 - 00:49

I want to point out my love for your kindness in support of men and women that really want help with this important topic. Your special dedication to passing the message around appeared to be unbelievably productive and have continuously enabled somebody much like me to realize their dreams. The insightful report implies a whole lot to me and substantially more to my colleagues. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us.

• yeezy 700
    16 maart 2020 - 10:25

I want to point out my appreciation for your generosity in support of those people who really want assistance with this particular concept. Your personal dedication to getting the message across turned out to be extraordinarily effective and have continually permitted women just like me to realize their objectives. Your own warm and helpful key points can mean this much a person like me and far more to my office colleagues. Many thanks; from all of us.

• cheap jordans
    19 maart 2020 - 00:43

I needed to put you this little bit of remark so as to say thanks a lot yet again regarding the fantastic tips you have shared above. It was simply pretty generous of you to provide publicly all that a few individuals might have supplied as an electronic book to generate some profit for themselves, principally now that you might have tried it in the event you wanted. Those secrets likewise acted like a easy way to be aware that the rest have similar dream the same as my very own to find out more and more pertaining to this condition. I am sure there are several more fun situations up front for many who look over your site.

• converse shoes
    21 maart 2020 - 22:41

I’m also writing to let you know of the fabulous discovery my friend’s girl undergone browsing your web page. She came to find several pieces, with the inclusion of what it’s like to have an excellent coaching style to let men and women without hassle learn specific impossible subject matter. You really did more than her expected results. I appreciate you for supplying those priceless, safe, edifying not to mention easy thoughts on that topic to Evelyn.

• supreme new york
    27 maart 2020 - 01:29

A lot of thanks for your own efforts on this site. My niece really likes conducting research and it’s obvious why. My spouse and i learn all concerning the lively mode you make reliable guides via this website and as well as attract participation from website visitors on that area of interest and my daughter has always been discovering a lot of things. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You’re the one doing a tremendous job.

• curry 6
    30 maart 2020 - 14:47

I’m also commenting to make you be aware of of the excellent experience my cousin’s daughter undergone viewing your blog. She discovered many details, not to mention what it is like to possess a marvelous giving heart to have the others really easily fully understand chosen complicated subject matter. You truly did more than our expectations. Many thanks for showing such beneficial, healthy, educational and in addition cool tips on your topic to Jane.

• christian louboutin shoes
    2 april 2020 - 12:57

I must express my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this crisis. Because of scouting through the the web and obtaining strategies which are not pleasant, I figured my life was gone. Being alive without the presence of solutions to the issues you’ve sorted out as a result of this article content is a critical case, and the ones that could have badly affected my career if I hadn’t come across the blog. Your expertise and kindness in playing with all the details was precious. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a point like this. I can at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your reliable and amazing guide. I won’t be reluctant to suggest your web sites to any individual who needs to have tips on this topic.